Saturday, October 26, 2013

Fashion Plate: Bingo Barrel Roll Skirt

Fashion Plate: Bingo Barrel Roll Skirt

 
I have a bonus Fashion Plate for you today!  ModCloth just introduced the On A Barrel Roll Skirt in Bingo and I had to find the fabric to recreate it.  Go back to my last Fashion Plate post for other details.  You can still use Gertie's tutorial for making this skirt.  I happen to think the pocket is adorable on the Bingo Barrel Roll skirt (I wasn't a fan of the pocket on the music notes skirt), so I highly recommend adding a self-lined patch pocket.  Measure your hand to get an idea of how big to make the pocket.  I'm guessing you would need 11x17 to get a 5x8 finished pocket.  That was a tangent!  The fabric is Timeless Treasures Bingo.  I love the dotted tights with the skirt, so I'm linking to those too!  This is such a fun look. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment