Thursday, June 26, 2014

Pinteresting: Summertime

I fell back down the Pinterest rabbit hole!  In honor of the start of summer, here are a few summer-themed pins for you to check out.

Thai quinoa salad with fresh herbs and a lime vinaigrette.   Perfect for a light lunch, or add some chicken, shrimp, or crab meat for a hearty and healthy dinner.  Best of all, you won't heat up your kitchen making this!

Need something a little "stronger?"  Enjoy a simple strawberry lime mojito.  Skip the rum and the kids can have some too.

Always a good time for a reminder to eat local and wear sunscreen.  Though some wellness practitioners would tell you to get outside for 15 minutes without sunscreen to get your Vitamin D for the day.  Doctors never agree on anything.

Summer could be a good time to create an inviting place for the fairies to visit?  Try a bird bath fairy garden.

Buzzfeed always has the best dos and don'ts.  Check out this one for summer.

I would be remiss if I didn't suggest a sewing project.  I've had my eye on this weekender bag by Amy Butler for a while.  I highly recommend checking out this blog post for a helpful link roundup if you are considering taking on your own weekender.

I'm pretty sure I'm heading to Houston and Las Vegas this summer.  First time for both!  Do you have any summer travel plans?

No comments:

Post a Comment