Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Fashion Plate: Louche Garden Home Tour Dress

Fashion Plate: Louche Garden Home Tour Dress

It's so hard to get into winter when it's 75º outside!  I found this amazing cotton sateen on fabric.com and I had to find a pattern to pair it with.  I chose the Louche Garden Home Tour dress from ModCloth, though the fabric would look just as nice as a shirtwaist dress like the Paint a Picturesque dress.  I'm using McCall's 6350 as the base pattern again.  (It's still widely available!  Just check Hancock Fabrics or JoAnn's.)  The ModCloth dress is a racerback with straps that cross in the back.  That is a very easy adjustment to make.  Check out my Fruit Cart Fashion Plate for some other information regarding the shirring on the sides.
 
I finally finished my On the Job dress!  I hope to have a post up about that soon.  I have to take some photos.  I hate that I'm not as productive as I was earlier in the year.  I'm not sewing as fast as I'm bringing new stuff home.
 
Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment