Thursday, December 12, 2013

Pinteresting: with Giftmas Craps...errr...Crafts.

Who's done with the Giftmas shopping?  she asks sheepishly...

Yeah.  Not me.  Not even close.  Not even a little bit.  Last year, I mostly skipped Christmas.  I watched fireworks from the rooftop terrace of a hostel in Guatemala.  I rang in the new year in Granada.  I basically loved every minute of it.  I didn't stress about holiday cooking or presents or anything.  I don't know why I'm stressing about it this year.  Perhaps financial constraints among the family?  Perhaps time constraints?  I dunno. 

So if you are into some last minute giftmas crafting, I culled through my personal crafty Pinterest board and selected a few things I think would be awesome gifts for the people in your life that would appreciate them.

This adorable apron would be great for that hostess with the mostess in your life.

And who couldn't use another reusable shopping bag?  Especially one that folds up and can easily be stored away.  (As an aside, I hate having piles of those shopping bags all over my house.  They don't fold neatly and the stitching sucks.)
 
I adore fabric covered notebooks.  It's a great way to use up some of those scraps you have laying around and you have a place to keep all your crafty notes in.  :)  Or give away.  I have to stop thinking about what I like and think about other people.  Good gravy batman.  This is why I suck at Giftmas.
 
Know someone in the arctic expecting a wee one this winter?  This is a perfectly simple baby bundler.
 
This heart pouch is perfect for earbuds or keeping loose change.  That little princess in your life would love one of these (I think).
 
And if none of the above work for you, here's a pin for 39 handmade gifts you would actually love to receive.

Are you crafting anything for your loved ones this year?  I'd love to hear about it!

Have a great weekend!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment