Friday, May 23, 2014

MMM14: Week 4

I wanted an effortless dress for Monday given how sore I was after the mudrun.  This was it:  my red lady skater and reef flip flops.  I'm so glad you can't see the bruises on my legs in this picture.  My hair still had clay and sand in it and I was due for a cut anyway.

I wore my new (unblogged) Chantilly dress.  My camera barely cooperated to take this photo, so hopefully I'll be able to get more photos next week.  Shoes are Nina Brynn in navy.  Also sporting my new hair-did.  It's always so short when I first get it cut!  Now I'm on the hunt for running headbands to keep myself together during my next half marathon.  I need to get better at accessorizing in general.  I'm not big on jewelry.  When I wore jewelry in the past, I'd always wear the same things every day.  I can't even remember the last time I wore earrings now.

That's it for this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment