Monday, November 11, 2013

AKC: FO: Alexandria Cardigan

"Alexandria Cardigan"
I finished my Alexandria Cardigan last week.  It used just short of 8 skeins of Knitpicks Gloss DK in Cranberry.

It was another crazy-windy day.  I need to get my hair cut too.  Hopefully that will happen next week.

I think this is the most perfect shade of red.  

Here is the detailing of the cardigan.  This cardigan is perfect for me.  It's the right length, width, everything.  I normally have problems with the sleeve caps being too tight in the biceps, but not with this one.  The only thing I would change is I would prefer to have a closure of some sort.  I am considering adding a zipper for that purpose.

I've been mostly out the last week.  I just returned from Savannah where a few of my friends ran the Rock 'N Roll marathon.  I was being supportive (and I love Savannah!).  Ryan ran the marathon in 3:15 (unofficially) and convinced me to run a half-marathon in Panama City Beach next month.  That means I have to go essentially couch to 13.1 in 7 weeks.  What have I gotten myself into?

No comments:

Post a Comment