Thursday, January 30, 2014

Pinteresting: For the Super Bowl

I love sporting events, especially football.  I don't have a favorite team though.  Whenever people ask me who I'm rooting for, I always say "GO BLUE TEAM!!!!"  It's a totally unscientific way of picking the winner, but it works for me.  If there isn't a blue team, I cheer for whichever team looks better in the pants. 

Super Bowl parties are always loads of fun.  So much delicious food is consumed at these parties.  So much food.  Remember my bacon cheese twisty things?  Bring some of those to your party.  You will be the VIP at every event to follow.


 

Bacon, jalapenos, butter, cheese.  What could go wrong?

I was also digging these bingo games.  You could have a buy in with them, so players could win some money.  I guess it depends on how your Super Bowl parties go.  We are never in front of the TV the entire game.  Short attention spans I guess.



Whatever you are doing for the big game, be safe and don't drink and drive.  I'm not a big proponent of PSAs, but I think that's a necessary one.

And GO BLUE TEAM!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment