Since I just personalized the blog, I thought it would be fun to tell you all a bit more about me in Q&A session (except I'm asking my own questions here):
- How did you come up with your blog name? I'm going to level with you: I'm not that creative. My name starts with an L. I'm tiny/petite/little/short. And this is a blog. The elle is two-fold in that I wanted to use part of my name--the L--and have a bit of a play on words--as in "a little blog." My Pilates instructor starting calling me Little because she just can't get my name straight. It's a tough one, I understand. When I finally took the plunge to start the blog, it took me approximately 45 seconds to come up with ellelittleblog. I like it.
- What is your occupation? I am an accountant. It's a field I fell into, first in high school after I protested being put in an accounting class and later when the receptionist at my firm walked into my previous employer and told me her firm was looking for someone (an accountant, that is).
- What is your favorite color? All blue all the time!
- What do you do for fun? Pilates, Zumba, drink good beer (bud light, miller light, coors light, and PBR do not pass through these lips), go to the beach, poke around on the internet, do crafty things, bake, cook, play with my dogs, wash my car, go on road trips, walk around in the woods, hang out with friends, and try new local restaurants, among many other things.
- May I use a picture from your blog? Sure! Just please link it back to me!
Let me know what you think of the new look! Is it hard to read? Too bright? Perfect? Tell me about it. Blogging is less fun for me if you can't read what I have to say. Happy Friday and have a fantastic weekend!