Friday, September 27, 2013

Fashion Plate: Dimmer Party Dress

Make this Look: Dimmer Party Dress

I decided to give this Polyvore thing a shot.  I found this really cute dress on ModCloth, the Dimmer Party Dress.  I thought the fabric was familiar and sure enough, it's the Scary Lighting fabric by Michael Miller.  Fabric.com happens to be sold out of this colorway, but I'm sure you can find it somewher else.  The sillouette I thought this dress most resembled is New Look 6910.  You'll have to add the pockets and collar to the dress, but the princess seams and A-line shape is right there.  I love this dress!  This fabric is stealthy Halloween too.  There ARE bats there, but they blend in so elegantly!  This is my first attempt at Polyvore.  What do you think?  I'm also taking suggestions at the label.  I love Make This Look, but that is a tumblr already and I don't want to steal.  You Can Make This?  maybe?

No comments:

Post a Comment