Thursday, September 12, 2013

Pinteresting: The Reddening

Okay, I know that this blog post isn't using redden correctly, but I couldn't resist.  Here are some of my favorite pins from the last week.

I want this red velvet cake batter dip with shortbread cookies in my mouth RIGHT NOW!  (Seriously.  Someone make me this please?)
 
Birds are the greatest.  Bird fabric is even better.  Available on Spoonflower.
 
Baked brie with sundried tomato dip maybe served with some triscuits or a crusty bread
 
That's it for today!
~elle

2 comments:

  1. Gaahhh - red velvet cookie dip? That exist's? I need it now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have you seen this healthy chocolate chip cookie dough dip? http://chocolatecoveredkatie.com/2011/05/23/want-to-eat-an-entire-bowl-of-cookie-dough/ I'm in love with with her blog.

      Delete