Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Who doesn't love a beer fest?

I've mentioned before that I love beer.  The darker the better.  This is beer fest season around these parts.  The first one I'm attending this month happened last Friday, the Emerald Coast Beer Festival in Pensacola.  My favorite beer was actually a home brew.  The beer was called Brian's Brown Ale and is a family recipe.  The family just opened up a beer supply shop (yay!), called Gary's Homebrew Supply. 

Love that dark beer.  I think it was a milk stout.

Male version of the duck face?

Again with the duck face.  Ryan was our sober companion/DD.  He doesn't like beer.

"This glass has a certain 'emptiness' about it?"

Weird face.  I'm not pleased with Ryan trying to lick my head?

Matthew should have camera privileges revoked.  This one is blurry.

Lots of people in just this one section!

I got a healthy pour this time.  Normally they only pour 2 oz.
And that's it!  The three amigos and a selfie!
 
The next beer fest is the Chan's Destin Beer Festival.  This one is way bigger than the Pensacola one.  It's more local too.  I think we'll bike to it.  It will be much easier to find parking that way.  :)
 
Have you ever been to a beer fest?  What did you think of it?  Leave me a comment and let me know!

 



1 comment:

  1. Husband loves Great Taste of the Midwest in Madison (WI). We moved to California from Wisconsin last summer but he was able to get back to go. We planned our trip back home around it this past August. So, Husband had beer and I went to Stitches Midwest :)

    ReplyDelete