Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Cocoa Beach the last

I woke up even earlier the last day I was in Cocoa Beach to get some great sunrise photos.  It's going to be really hard to narrow them down.  It was so quiet on the beach at 6am.  It was wonderful.  I love how the colors of the sunrise reflected back on the water below.  It looks quite magical, doesn't it?



















There was a surfing competition in town as well and I took some photos of that as well.  It's hard to capture the action with my camera.  Here are a few of the better pictures:











I would love to learn how to surf!  We don't have good waves where I live, but I am thinking about taking lessons when I find myself back in Nicaragua!  I want to go back there to attend Spanish school and there is a good school right near the beach!

No comments:

Post a Comment