Friday, August 2, 2013

Who Says There's No Crying in Baseball?

I went to Atlanta to see one of the Braves/Cardinals games last weekend.  It was the MOST BORING GAME EVER.  Braves won 2-0, with both runs happening in the 8th inning.  That was the most action all game.  We had field level seats in the outfield, but ended up spending most of the game near the 755 club.  I highly recommend just getting tickets for that.  I think they are $15, first come first served seats.  It is air conditioned, which is nice because it gets hot!



 
So that was the baseball game.  We arrived to the field a bit early to tailgate (read:  drink a lot of beer) and just hang out since we drove for about 5 hours to get there.  We packed a pound of chicken salad and some rolls and that was our road food.  That chicken salad was so good.  It's from Chicken Salad Chick and was FREE!  The restaurant is just opening in my area.  I can't wait to try out some of their other flavor combos.
 
After the ball game, we wandered into downtown Atlanta.  Super pic heavy.  Sorry!









And then we went to the hotel, took showers, and went to Taco Mac.  That was my Saturday!
 
No freezer friday this week.  My internet is being wonky at home.  So annoying.
 
~elle

No comments:

Post a Comment