Thursday, October 17, 2013

Pinteresting: With some Halloween Decorations

I'm one of those people who decorates for NO HOLIDAY EVER.  I put up a 3' Christmas tree, if I put a tree up at all.  Don't get me wrong.  I love parties and I love to host parties, just not at my house.  I'm thinking Matthew or Ryan should have a party soon, so I can get my hostess with the mostest on.  I made pumpkin cheesecake and pear pie for Matthew's football get-together Sunday.  Recipes for me to post there.  I need to make that happen.  So much to do, so little time...  Have some decorations:




I love this for the simplicity.  I love this for the nontraditional colors.  I love this.  I think it would look stunning for v-day with l-o-v-e instead of boo.
One of my friends got gel splatters and handprints to put on the door.  I think those are fun!  Here's a door runner version.
 
If you ever wanted to know how Paula Dean decorates her house for Halloween, here ya go.
Vampire Pumpkins! I would also like to see these with bubba teeth.
 
Glow-in-the-dark paint.  Not just for Halloween.  Paint your own shapes on the ceiling in the kid's room!  Who needs star stickers?  Pshhh.
 
These bats are my favorite, but this is actually a link to 40 decor ideas.
 
Do you decorate for the holidays?  Let me know how into holiday decor you are in the comments below.  I may be late with my pinteresting today, but at least I'm here!  

No comments:

Post a Comment